Frequently Asked Questions
How's parking at
On West Texas Street, you should see a hidden turn, turning inside a gated community ( I recommend you drive slowly ).
- Across from Curtis Dr. / Next to Little Caesars and Fairfield Tire
- Black gate surrounding operating business offices.
- Parking is available for many, wheelchair accessible parking available
- ALL DOORS LOCKED due to security and privacy of others.
- Monday to Friday / during business hours FRONT DESK is on the 2nd floor
- 1652 ( California Business Center ) My SUITE # is 127 / FIRST FLOOR
I'd like to talk with you before booking, how do I get in touch with you?
Typically, I'm either away from my phone or with a client at the moment, I designed a website for a reason, so that my viewers can book the First Appointment which is also the first visit, the initial introduction of my methods and approach to pain solution methods that I discovered in my years of experience of being in the industry.
How long will it take to solve my problem?
It depends on a variety of factors, including the location of the problem, length of the problem has existed, and often your age. Although you might feel better quickly, it may take (at a minimum) 5-6 sessions AND corrective exercise for you to achieve your goals. Don’t expect this work to be a 1 & done! No chiropractor or physical therapist I know fixes every problem in one session, this is no different! I will assist you to achieve great results, but you need to be ready to invest in yourself.
This office is unique and different from most .
I offer safe, clean, high energy treatment center
to cater to your specific needs.
If you've never been seen with
Ms. Chell at You Knead This
please inquire for the *1st Appointment before proceeding with other services.
If you fail to follow, the amount for New Client will be due at the time of the treatment.
(excluding Corp. Chair )